• Horror

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Unweakened Undermother

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lord of the Pit

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

KieraofMyros

Fair enough, going alone did make things difficult, but the robots in the ark are actually kinda lower level, probably to compensate for their sheer futuristic advantage, so they went down pretty quick

Helpimalive

Clerics are kinda op. At level 22 I was able to walk through SoH on hard fairly easily. I haven’t tried the king of Korn. I forgot about him. Killed the unweakened mother pretty easily. Her paralysis can be a pain. The only battle that I found crazy hard was choosing to fight all the forsaken at then end. Was able to do it in 3 tries though. Took 7 restore pots and about 90 mana pots lol. Doubt it could be done with any other class.

KieraofMyros

Yeah I guess I'm just not bright enough to figure the sewers out lol oh well what can I say, warriors are fighters not thinkers :p

Helpimalive

I can’t really take any credit. It’s all intervention. When a mana pot heals for 280hp it’s hard to die.

Read your characters bio btw. Very impressive!

KieraofMyros

Thank you very much :) I put a lot of thought into who my character really was, where she came from and how the history of the Exiled Kingdoms affected her,
I had a lot of room for imagination and I tried my best to weave a believable tale as to how Kiera was molded into the epic fantasy heroine she is today.

KieraofMyros

I actually tried the Sewers again with the exact same result as the first time lol, oh well I guess Icemist should just start disposing of their experiments PROPERLY! :p

Bootlooped

Just recorded a video on beating Stridsibum as a lvl 19 cleric

https://youtu.be/kKtDybSOq4U

Main Character:
Lvl 19 STR based Cleric with
Hood of the hermit
Ashen Chestplate/Leggings/Boots/Gauntlets
Cloak of might
Blessed belt of might
Ring of unlife
Ring of health
Paladins longsword
Hero's shield

Lvl 17 Adeon:
Crown of galade
Undermother hide
Tolossian chain gauntlets
Bloodied scarf
Dirk of betrayal
Primal icicle
Ilmaran sigent ring
Ring of unlife
Iron will mantle
Leggings of the shadows
Jungle boots

I've got a lot of HP due to Intervention, Body development and Str 8 and End 7 and maxed out Guardian Wolf and Summoner for additional DPS

Really wasn't a hard fight, just make sure to have a lot of DPS and mana pots as a cleric, intervention is really important here.

eungpar

I didn't think about several bestiaries in this polls, espcially Stridsibum, even it is the strongest boss in ek. Wonderful issue!

eungpar

How about kind minotaurs in the maze of lamth? Although they are weaker than other bosses, attack me at the same time.

Bootlooped

KieraofMyros":3voatxdr said:
Yeah I'm lvl 25 and I've cleared the Ark but that sewer of horrors lives up to its name, went in fully stocked on potions and omelettes and barely got past the devourers

What class? Using a Intervention Based Cleric along with a high DPS Rogue or Warrior is really good