The full license will not transfer

Sexysquirrel420

I bought the full license with my google play account and linked it with said account. I recently switched to an iPhone because my android is messed up and even though I can link my google play which I have saved to the cloud I can play my mage I have saved but the game doesn’t recognize my full license so I can’t start anything new!!! It’s really discerning as I love the game but I’m starting to regret my time and money f I can’t play on the new phone directly linked to the account.

p4ran0id

Staff member
That's not possible, ios, steam and playstore are 3 different shops, there is no way to transfer the purchase between that 3. You have to buy it again for ios (or steam), you only can transfer the savegame.

That's nothing that David or someone else could ever solve, therefore Apple and Google has to work together and allow users to switch the purchase between that devices.

A purchase is locked to the OS, you can use it on as much Androids as you want, same goes for a Apple store or steam purchase, but a transfer is not possible at all, sry.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
As mentioned, you can't change platforms, but you can have full licence on as many devices as you want (also mentioned, but just wanted to stress this out), as long as you stay with same platform.

So, if you ever return to Android, you'll have it again. On as many devices you like.

Or, of course, you can purchase again for iOS (or, if you prefer PC, from Steam, or, for all three platforms).

p4ran0id

Staff member
Alan_SP":2qw1e2la said:
or, for all three platforms).

^^

That's what I did (and I still don't regret that). I bought it on ios, changed to android, bought it again and on last summer sale I just could not withstand and bought it also for steam again :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Just to confirm what was explained above. Google Play sells the android version of the game, Apple sells the iOS version of the game, Steam sells the PC version. Each of them has their separate business and sell and handle their own license. This is similar to purchasing a game for Playstation and trying to play it on a XBox.

The saves on the cloud depend on us, so I've put no barriers to transfer saves between platforms. Licensing, as explained above, is handled by each of the platforms distributing the game.