[idea] shape character

lilicoxd

firstly sorry for the translator english (laughs). My idea is that it would be interesting if we could shape our characters throughout the game rather than the main menu. Choosing the class in the build development could also have more weapon options and skills based on each of them, and could master them. I hope you can understand the message. A hug from the exile (laughs).

p4ran0id

Staff member
Nice idea, but keep in mind that the development for EK is already finished, David works on the next project, Archaelund, so there won't be any changes for at least 2 years. So don't expect too much with that suggestion ;)

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Don't forget EK is far from done... to much open scenes and possibility to continue, maps are open for next chapters, open stairways and dungeons, but as far as david can go, hey didt it, after the next game i see more coming for EK.

Just have some time ;)

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
If I understood David correctly, the new career system in Archaelund will be quite close to the proposed idea. There won't be any predefined classes anymore, but you will shape your character by choosing different careers while progressing in the game. I guess this will allow for producing all kinds of weird builds...

However, I also doubt that such a thing will ever be implemented retroactively in EK.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
About shape characters... MikeB has right, for new games yes, for EK no or he must have to much time left to fix it but i don't see it implemented in EK, EK is to far compleet to add that... :cry: but EK is not done yet ( for missions i ment to say ).

PS. MikeB you have 1000 posts whoehoeeee free beer for everyone MikeB pays.... :lol: :D

p4ran0id

Staff member
Glass Cannon":2xai9i2q said:
PS. MikeB you have 1000 posts whoehoeeee free beer for everyone MikeB pays.... :lol: :D

1k is not that much...just go to member list and sort it by Posts. David has over 5k VDX_360 over 2k. That would be a lot of free beers :lol:

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
p4ran0id":dakz54rk said:
Glass Cannon":dakz54rk said:

1k is not that much...just go to member list and sort it by Posts. David has over 5k VDX_360 over 2k. That would be a lot of free beers :lol:

Haha lol you have 1247.... thats 1.24 beer for all you use whoehoe :D :lol: :lol: