Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exolisher

Player Dialog for Grissenda's quest; "Why you never mention"
I could be wrong but I think it doesnt sound right
Not sure if there's more, was excited so I mostly skimmed through dialogs and not notice the typos
(I think we're both so excited we never notice typos @developers :D )

rplatham

Steel Axe description: You'll terrorize all trees wielding this. needs the word the between all trees. This will make it the same as the Iron Axe description. Or maybe make it different since the Steel Axe does 2 more max damage? You'll terrorize all the trees a little more wielding this. :)

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
11/10 developer for looking through 31 pages of small typos and correcting them...a daunting task.

Second dialogue with Nisor: "No, that's not the way of beasts, they're not wimshical as we are"

Also, a fun glitch: you can complete A Wild Mystery before starting it by just killing the druid.

Revenant

I noticed a bug while I played. In the Bappassalar cave, I killed the dragons before activating the quest "The Primal Forge". Now Smitty Hammer is gone. Please correct this bug !!!

BOSTACH

Revenant":3izwi1ry said:
I noticed a bug while I played. In the Bappassalar cave, I killed the dragons before activating the quest "The Primal Forge". Now Smitty Hammer is gone. Please correct this bug !!!

this glitch is serious if you are 100% sure go post it in the support thread

p4ran0id

Staff member
Nothing big, "light weapons" should be blue in that description

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
When trying to reset companions it reads:

"Pay ... to fully reset your companion traits, skills and forget learned advanced skills."

This could get confusing for some people and make them think that these NPCs also unlearn the advanced skills that your companions learned from their respective special quest, even though these NPCs don't do that.

A simpler way to write this that avoids confusing would be:

"Pay ... to fully reset your companion traits and skills"

Ymmo

After finishing The Shards of Fate, "without and old cranky ghost"

Status
Not open for further replies.