True identity

Subotai

hi i am trying to finish the ark and keep failing at killing the horror so where do you find out about your true identity so i can finish the quest peacefully

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you killed Sir Valera at ashen capes? Otherwise you won't get much from that.

Take a look here

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... f_Lothasan

You need at least 9 points to get a happy ending and knowing about your ancestors gives you only +1. So as long Sir Valera is alive you can't get happy ending by that.

But to answer your question, you can get it by passing int check with ghostly figure (too late for you) or the undermother tells you that after you kill her daughter.

Subotai

p4ran0id":139wyj81 said:
Have you killed Sir Valera at ashen capes? Otherwise you won't get much from that.

Take a look here

http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... f_Lothasan

You need at least 9 points to get a happy ending and knowing about your ancestors gives you only +1. So as long Sir Valera is alive you can't get happy ending by that.

But to answer your question, you can get it by passing int check with ghostly figure (too late for you) or the undermother tells you that after you kill her daughter.

strange i killed the under mothers daughter and it doesnt give me an option to say anything other then i am just a human. Sir Valera is alive currently

any tips on killing the horror? i am a lvl 24 2 handed warrior am using all ashen gear and a laminated vest plus the adamantite sword. he smokes me even when i am spamming elixirs of galade

11str
8 end
4 agi
2 int
4 awa
2 per

p4ran0id

Staff member
Have you talked to undermother after killing the daughter? She will tell you that before vanishing.

To help you, I need way more information, post Screenshot of your inventory, traits and skills (use blue button 'add image to post' for that) You need high spirit resistance and stun immunity for the start... Or get the traits for a happy ending if it's too hard ;)

Subotai

p4ran0id":138712cx said:
Have you talked to undermother after killing the daughter? She will tell you that before vanishing.

To help you, I need way more information, post Screenshot of your inventory, traits and skills (use blue button 'add image to post' for that) You need high spirit resistance and stun immunity for the start... Or get the traits for a happy ending if it's too hard ;)

i am using the amulet of dark whispers
laminated vest
ashen helm, gloves boots and pants
vorator hide mantle
force belt
ring of unlife, +1 end and +1 int +30 skull and +10 spirit
ring of abbot +1 awa +! per +! def +25lightning

resistances +30 f ++0 cold +90 light +40 undead +40 poison +37 spirit

whirlwind 3
Fury 3
two handed expert 3
cleave 1
extra recovery 1
precision Strikes 3
Massive criticals 3
heaveyhand 3
battle rage 1
body development 3

p4ran0id

Staff member
+37 spirit resistance is way too low! You need over 100 at least.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Like that, I killed the horror on hard at about lvl 23,its not the exact gear, but it show you the orientation how to get over 100

Subotai

p4ran0id":3t97cvhp said:
Like that, I killed the horror on hard at about lvl 23,its not the exact gear, but it show you the orientation how to get over 100

i go my resistance up to 70 with all ashen gear and the iron mantle would that be enough? argh this is frustrating

p4ran0id

Staff member
You have to give that a try.

If you want a happy ending get the traits you need. Just reskill your character to get the needed traits.