Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Reon

Hello to everyone,I'm Reon and I'm new to the forum!
I want to share with you my 2h warrior and ask for some tips to improve my character,and my first question is:should I level up my END or AGI?(I've thinked of AGI cuz it add armor point)And also,in your opinion,what are the best rings for the warrior in game?
Here's belove my lvl 16 2h warrior

Scravvereck

Level 18 warrior Boro
S:4
E:4
A:5
I:2
A:2
P:3

Whirlwind 1
Shield expert 3
Cleave 2
Charge 1
Bash 3
Fury 1

Adv:
Body development 3
Massive criticals 2
Precision strikes 2
Duel 1
Infantry training 2

Only have the legion helm and body, fire drake shield, longsword of falling stars, and I switch with justice for wearwolfs and undead. A few good items but nothing notable yet. Level 19 I'll have enough points for 6 agility and flurry. Going to get bloodlust and either spirit ward or magical training. All my other gear is pretty regular thats why I didnt mention it

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Having reinstalled this game at the start of December I just hit Level 20 as a Sword & Board warrior.

STR 7, END 5, AGI 3, INT 1, AWA 2, PER 3

Charge 1, Fury 3, Shield 3, Bash 2, Cleave 2, Heal 2,
Duel 2, Heavy 3, Body 3, Infantry 2

Mix of standard armours plus Heroic Helm.
Paladin's Longsword + Scutum.

Got my first Black Shard now too.

Was using Hirge and just done her quest. Compared to the first time I played this game Hirge really does feel like cheating. Nice cheating but cheating. Hard is now Easy mode or Easier Mode.

So I dug Adaon out, did his quest, and reformed him as an Archer (Kick 1, Archery 3, Rapid Fire 2, Precision 2, Massive Criticals 3). He's on Jester's Bow out in the wilds and Silver Bow of Malan in the crypts. Anyway, his stun is incredible, especially rapid-fire Jester Bow.

VDX_360

Staff member
Level 20 and getting FIRST shard? That's some impressive grinding there.

Using Archery / Jester Bow combo as a stunning force is under appreciated. Stunned enemies can't do damage and can't heal, making the combo pair well with Clerics and Warriros. Archery build Adaon doesn't have much of a melee defense aspect so Rogues and Mages might need a better meat shield.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
It's now three shards!

Otherwise, I'd agree except I haven't done much intentional grinding!

I mean, I walk everywhere back and forth rather than teleport or boat, and I would criss-cross the continent doing quests. But I've only done a couple of elective dungeon raids (that is, to raid a dungeon without an otherwise clear quest objective) though I've raided & run when being overwhelmed but again that was quest-not-grind focused.

At lower level I raided the NW Sagar Forest three or four game-days in the row for WW pelts and kept them until Varanni random encounters (making a few grand in the process) and but otherwise it has been pretty much quest focused. I've done Twenty Town Hall Quests for the Rep. Tragically the game does not list Rumour Boss kills (a huge oversight if I might say so) but it's probably been a dozen.

For quests (that I have found) I have I've still to finish the Maze quests, Gris, and the Snake Gang. But that's it.

I have not yet entered Tremedan Tower.

Akka

Akka, lv15 Warrior;

Str6 End2 Agi4 Int2 Awa2 Per1
Dmg 13-17 + 5fire (magma sword)
Speed 10, crit15% (18-51)
Resists: 65fire 45cold 51death 60toxic 17light 2holy
Armor 24

Whirlwind2 Resilience2 Cleave2
ShieldExpert3 PrecisionStrikes3 MassiveCrits3
ExtraRecovery1

HitPoints 282

Companion is Grissendra with almost same gear, except she's a 2handed build currently swinging Cruelty (giant anime sword ftw)

My build relies on the frequent big crits, pretty strong for a low lv if I may say so, this is my first character in the game. Saving up trait points for Bloodlust for better ass-whipper, also need a Belt upgrade.

Just butchered the White Dragon rumour boss for first time, he was lv16 and dropped pretty easy. Dropped that Icicle light wep ;__;

Great game! Playing on mobile BTW.

ANY FEEDBACK/HINTS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

3 shards down, 5 rumour bosses down.

Last edited: