Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
p4ran0id":1a8rxbvh said:
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Boots_of_Balance

It should be mentioned, that it's a drop from Necromancer. Took me a while to find that, it's only mentioned in Mercian Royal Crypt map description (17 on the map)

This is fixed. The item decription of Boots of Balance now only mention that they come from that necromancer since that is a clearer description then saying it lies "somewhere in the the Mercian Royal Crypt"

p4ran0id":1a8rxbvh said:
double quest links in overview, see attached screenshot

These are automatically generated so this issue is harder to fix. I suspect it happened because this quest could be marked as being in multiple locations since you are required to be in different places to gather the ingredients. It's probably safer to let MikeB have a look at it first though.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
BattleLord":6olma07u said:
These are automatically generated so this issue is harder to fix. I suspect it happened because this quest could be marked as being in multiple locations since you are required to be in different places to gather the ingredients. It's probably safer to let MikeB have a look at it first though.
I tried to fix this by removing some of the quest entries on certain area pages (e.g. if only certain ingredients for a specific quest can be found there), but found that some duplicates are indeed essential (e.g. Message in a Bottle is relevant in NG and Imperial Coast). The way the template works then leads to multiple entries on the overview page (Gather Ingredients was only the most obvious one).

We either have to live with it or put some work into it to define the quests manually on that page. Anyone volunteering? ;)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Wow, OK, I don't think it's worth to redo the templates. I don't know how wiki works, thought it was something simple, I saw that today that's why I told about it here. Just let it like it is (or if someone volunteer... ) ;)