What does your forum user name mean?

whitehawk

Kilagamor":2ikz73nz said:
My username comes from a French wordplay, sort of.

Remember times when we had to gather with our computers to do LAN parties ?
(yes, I am this old, thanks a lot)

Well during one of those, my computer had a huge connection issue, which basically paused the game for everyone.
So, a friend asked "Qui c'est qui lag a mort ?" (who is lagging this much ?)
And I answered, covered in shame "C'est moi qui lag a mort :(" (I am lagging this much)
Then, from now on, I was "qui lag a mort = Kilagamor", the one who lags a lot :D
That is a cool story man. Cheers for sharing : ). LAN games were the best. I'm old enough to remember them too. Young players are lucky these days with the incredible speed games run these days in multiplayer. Classic days you needed patience for sure.

Kilagamor

whitehawk":3g7fud2q said:
That is a cool story man. Cheers for sharing : ). LAN games were the best. I'm old enough to remember them too. Young players are lucky these days with the incredible speed games run these days in multiplayer. Classic days you needed patience for sure.

High speed internet, wifi almost everywhere, today is amazing and youg ones will never know the struggle we had just to download 3Mb patch for a game haha !
Anyways, thanks :)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Kilagamor":bl6aq0zc said:
High speed internet, wifi almost everywhere, today is amazing and youg ones will never know the struggle we had just to download 3Mb patch for a game haha !

OH yes, I'll never forget the song of the internet :cool:

https://youtu.be/aV8DEJ8ydJQ

It's not even the worst part, back then (grandpa tell you old stories) you have too choose between telephone and internet, no flatrate, you had to pay per minute (and that can get really expensive, my record was 200 for one month ;))

But the best part on lan parties was the training, you had to take the tube monitor to a lan party first! I had a 21" tube and that was a great training just to get till a lan party! Kiddies nowadays won't understand that with their flat screens and laptops XD

Kilagamor

Haha yes those HUGE screens :D and nobody understood IP and network configuration, this was fun times :D
Telephone OR internet, HAHA, so true :D "Mom don't use the phone, I'm downloading this 6Mb file for almost an hour now !"
We're so old T_T

Wyrm

Loreseeker
Wyrm is short for "EarthWyrm"

The EarthWyrm: A flightless lightning breathing snakelike elder dragon that lives in underground caves. It has an emerald colored body with sparking golden horns, spikes, claws, and teeth. It's eyes are crimson red and turn all black when feeding on its prey. It has a superior brain that gives this grand being the ability to harness psionic energy.

Powers: Psionic, psychic, lightning bolt, energy quake, paralysis by electrocution, and depth charge.

Weaknesses: Fire, pretty girl dragons, milk (lactose intolerant)

Hobbies: Alchemy, puppetry, eating things alive, counting bones, and knitting.

TheBobsRockets

It is a progression from a character from the space simulator Kerbal Space Program. As I moved away from the game due to tracking software being implemented my usernames have changed into this new form.