XP and Leveling up

Fatboy73

I love this game, one of the best, most reasonably price mobile games out there. That being said, the pittance of XP doled out in comparison to whats needed to level up, SERIOUSLY needs to be addressed. I grew up in the 80's with classics like Final Fantasy and leveling up was NOWHERE near this tedious.

Thank you.

p4ran0id

Staff member
You can boost the XP you get, with scrolls, paying 500 at an altar of the three or with additional int or a wisdom item ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
What is your character class and level, and how are you trying to level up? What areas/quests feel too hard for you at the moment?

Just doing every available quest should take you to level 20.

Fatboy73

I'm a level 13 Rogue and regularly get my ass handed to me on seemingly even mundane creatures and dungeons.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, it's part of the fun in that game, just get use to that character, I solved rogue meele and ranged build on hard. It's really a bit complicated, but once you know how to play him it will be easier ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Rogue is probably the hardest, which means it really makes a huge difference how you spend your points on traits and skills. Probably the best you can do is invest in high AGI and rebuild into a Flurry + Stab + Assassinate build, if you are not comfortable with your current build. Any light weapon in your hands and you'll be deadly. An archer build can also work but it is harder. What would normally yield a much weaker character is spreading your traits and skills without a clear plan, if that's your case I recommend resetting traits and skills in a guild.