Game Feedback

iniestaFan

Hi guys,

Not gonna extend to be a bored opinion, but I'm playing for a week and HAD to find a forum or something like that to compliment the devs about the game.

I know the game is not that new..but began playing now and for a while I was trying to find a game that offers what EK offers.
Possibility to create different routes with classes-types and grind/quest (and the story also tries to keep your pace on the game, which is awesome)
There's a lot to see and I understand that is normal to see things that could be improved..but for a game like this, playing in a Android device(in my case) with such deep variety of play style opportunities and freedom, like i said, I HAD to express my joy to play an amazing game.
Also the community, the few things I saw, is tremendous generous with new players doubts..simply amazing.

I think all kind of good job deserve to be feedbacked, as respect to the effort/time/quality delivered to the product, so congratulations to all responsible to this.

Have all a great weekend,

Peace!

BOSTACH

We are all like you i even sometimes wish to erase my memories just so that i can play exiled kingdoms clueless

Lolerescut

BOSTACH":synt1v83 said:
We are all like you i even sometimes wish to erase my memories just so that i can play exiled kingdoms clueless
That can be arranged =)
I dont recommend it tho

KieraofMyros

In my opinion, best game ever, it gives me everything I've wanted to see from a medieval RPG, can't wait to see the continent of Andoria come to life with your next masterpiece!

Amaing game. Best mobile game of all time. When is next update? Will crafting/brewing/scribing be added? Is tthe developer working on this game still? Also, I heard mention of a second game? What's goin on? I've been playing this game for a year, finished most of it, and I'm wondering what's coming next.