My next character: the corrupted Cleric

After.Dark

I almost finished my warrior playthrou and I'm trying to plan my next character. I wanna do something different, but I can't find a way to get negative reputation with the Curch of The Three.

"Legend says Clerics may lose their powers if they defy The Three."

After.Dark":15wgkg3a said:
I almost finished my warrior playthrou and I'm trying to plan my next character. I wanna do something different, but I can't find a way to get negative reputation with the Curch of The Three.

"Legend says Clerics may lose their powers if they defy The Three."
You could try stealing a book from the library :lol:

After.Dark

There is no such option.
Those books that tell the story of the Varannar Witches are static objects. The only options you have is read or leave.
The bookshelves are free for all, you can loot them without any penalty.

Did I missed something?

p4ran0id

Staff member
It's not possible, I think it was an early idea during development, but was never finished. There is no way to defy the three.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I think it's just an idea that was never finished. I would like to have a dark cleric, maybe something like death summoner or similar. Would be awesome!

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
If you want to cosplay your cleric as something other than The Three you can join the Warrior's Guild (you can join any guild but you'll get most benefit from the Warrior Guild).

For things like Arbenos' Might just role-play it as if it's Druidic Hellfire or Thelume's Wisdom is Knowledge from the Aybss, if you're going nativist, etc.

VDX_360

Staff member
Dark Cleric: Cleric that joins Warriors guild and makes only selfish quest choices, including joining the Forsaken. Note: Be nice to the first wizard so you can more easily access Icemist to help out a certain dead witch.