Dimensional Parasite help

Tochikawa

Right now with everything have (pictures below) I cannot kill the Dimensional Parasite. What should I do? Go back to town and reset traits to complete good ending or is there a possibility of me being able to kill him? If so what do you think would be necessary?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Try with an Adamantite Greatsword and potions to increase damage.

Won't be easy if you killed Sir Valeran, tho.

Lolerescut

Fury and bash skill will be helpful and any weapon that has electric dmg like the hammer you got would be helpful
Fury will help when you have lower hp you deal more damage
And bash got stun 3s as far as i remember
And anti stun/paralise item or skill
I forgot their names but the skill need a one handed weapon
As for the item it can be obtained from the whispering statue in icemist
And you might need to farm golden apple for restoration pots
Like 10 will be enough but get 20 just in case
Since you will need healing

Taurossilva

Any weapon that has Banishing will definitely help. AS David mentioned, the adamantite longsword is probably your best bet, unless you like to use Two handed weapons, then get an adamantite greatsword. You will need the help of all the people there especially Sir Valen. Although the peasceful resolution will help you avoid fighting the beast altogether. Anything that does elemental damage doesn't really help because it has a decent resistance to them. Collect as many healing potions as you can especially the ones you can get from Ashen minotaurs and the med kits from the ark. I find that potions of restoration are only useful if you're a cleric or wizard. Go around the forum and try to find the walkthroughs for more help.