improvements Next updates?

Galo

There is some possibility that in some future update put auto cooldown recharge of the active skills between combats, in any way I always wait for them to recharge to enter the next combat, that they do not recharge only makes us lose time, also that the potions and pay for healing with the priests of The Three cure to your partner? Thanks in advance.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Galo":2njv11pn said:
also that the potions and pay for healing with the priests of The Three cure to your partner?

What exactly do you mean? Potions work for companions, you have to use it in companion inventory.

About the auto cooldown, that would destroy the balance, specially for summoner (mage or cleric), you could summon endless a golem or wolf, so that's a bad idea. Also the battle is never over, often an enemy appears, so resetting the cooldown would be also technically difficult to implement

Xen

Loreseeker
I think he is referring to shrine priests in several towns.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I understand the priest part (also I would wish that spend to altar would also give XP bonus for companion), but what exactly is the potion part of the quote, that's why I asked ;)

Galo

p4ran0id":3fqgsy6a said:
Galo":3fqgsy6a said:
also that the potions and pay for healing with the priests of The Three cure to your partner?

What exactly do you mean? Potions work for companions, you have to use it in companion inventory.

About the auto cooldown, that would destroy the balance, specially for summoner (mage or cleric), you could summon endless a golem or wolf, so that's a bad idea. Also the battle is never over, often an enemy appears, so resetting the cooldown would be also technically difficult to implement

I see, it's a shame, because the summons of magicians and cleric could handle with limitations, something like two summons by dungeon, or could be fixed otherwise, there are options, but I guess it would be very complicated after all this time, I expressed poorly with the potions, I wanted to say that if there was not a potion or a quick slot to use it in me and my partner at the same time, I do not like to be entering the inventory to heal myself or my partner. Thanks for yours answers.