Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Golden Hand: Criminal
Friguld Governor: Arch-enemy
Fav. Food: Epic Omelette
Home: New Garand, Capital of Varsilia
Companions: Grissenda, Adaon, Hirge
Allies: Sergeant Dumek,
Anton Gerdt, Trix, King Md'moo, Priestess Br'mee, Tribune Gheleb, Eirenda, Stridsibum, Lady Calenda, Sir Valeran, Amarisa ect.
Equipment:
Adamantite Longsword
Shield of the Dragon Hunter
Heroic Helm ( Imperial Steel )
Myrosian Breastplate ( Rose Pink )
Myrosian Gauntlets ( Rose Pink )
Myrosian Leggings ( Rose Pink )
Myrosian Boots ( Rose Pink )
Iron Will Mantle ( Golden Cloak )
Ring of the Bull
Ring of Health
Amulet of the Eyes
Girdle of the Warrior

The Exiled Kingdoms
A century ago, the Andorian Empire was destroyed by a magical cataclysm that brought The Horrors into our world; humanity was nearly annihilated. Many thousands managed to escape sailing away to the Imperial Colony of Varannar: a savage island, dangerous and unexplored. Mistrust and blame made it impossible to elect a new Emperor, and thus the four
Exiled Kingdoms were established.

Nowadays, the ragtag kingdoms still struggle to survive in a harsh land, often waging war on each other. The Empire and the Horrors are, for many, just old legends and fairytales. Kiera was a novice adventurer, rarely paying attention to such old stories; she was more concerned with her latest misadventures and her perpetual lack of gold.

But for once, luck had seemed to be on her side when she received a letter from
New Garand, stating that she was the sole beneficiary of a large inheritance. She didn’t remember having any relatives in the Kingdom's capital but that certainly that wouldn’t stop her from an opportunity like this! The road to New Garand would reveal many surprises, and would teach her that fairytales and legends could become, in fact, very real.

In battle Kiera is unstoppable, rushing fearlessly into battle and overpowering any opposition she faces, her physical strength is ridiculous and her muscled physique is the envy of even her fellow veterans among the Warrior's Guild.
Kiera's unnatural strength and reflexes are in fact a result of her Muu'dari heritage.

Having lost both parents in the archipelago war Kiera was left an orphan living alone in a tiny forgotten cottage on the secluded borders of the Korne forest; however as the frequent Corsair raids and growing Ursan threat to the east began driving more and more people away Kiera decided that it was time for her to relocate as well; resolving to head north for the mountains Kiera booked passage to New Anthur bay from a certain fisherman in the nearby village of Port Malan... From here we all know what happened; while crossing the perilous Sagar forest our hero encountered a lanky stranger named Adaon who robbed her of her coin and belongings in the night, thus began her adventures through the
Exiled Kingdoms!
*enter dramatic theme music here*

The Thief That Stole Her Heart
Throughout their shared adventures Kiera found herself falling in love with the charming and funny reformed thief Adaon, they were eventually married in the Temple of New Garand with Hirge happily presiding over their fairytale union, together the two shared many happy years together as they continued their adventures within the Exiled Kingdoms.

Dragons Slain: 67
Green: 17
Red: 25
White: 23
Elder Dragon* 1
Zombie Dragon* 1

Note: I will try to keep the dragon kill count up to date

Screenshot_20190301-202113.png

Last edited:

KieraofMyros

Re: *WARNING: Spoilers* Kiera Character Bio

If the beginning of the bio sounds familiar it is because it is taken from the official game description, just making it clear that I'm not trying to rip off other people's work lol

KieraofMyros

Re: *WARNING: Spoilers* Kiera Character Bio

I've checked out the updates on Archaelund since I left and I remain highly impressed SPOILER ALERT:
I can't believe Hirge became queen and DISAPPEARED, hope we can find Saint Hirge safe and sound in the future. As I said, seriously impressed and I'm glad our friends haven't been idle, can't wait to see more!