Questions about game

RPGamer

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but I have a few questions I would like to ask.

1) I recently got a new phone, so if I wanted to get this game on the new phone, would I have to buy the full game again? Or is there a way to avoid having to do that?

2) does this game support controllers/gamepads?

p4ran0id

Staff member
1) only if you change from android to iPhone (or otherwise). The purchase is linked with your Google or Apple account, you can use it with as much devices as you like, only a transfer between apple and Android is not possible.

2) yep, controler works fine with that game. (go to settings and controler setup, than you can set the buttons)

Edit: oh yes Alan has right. If you connect with the same account as purchased, go to store in main menu and click on restore purchase. Login first with the button top left in main menu

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
1) Just to add a point or two:

You also must use same account you use for your first purchase.

And, to make game full on new devices, you have option to restore purchase. If everything is OK (i.e. you use same account), you'll have full version in no time, but you have to be connected to internet.

For end, you need to purchase game for each platform separately (Android, iOS, PC), but on each platform you can play game on as many as you want/have devices. And save games files are same for each platform, you just need to move them between platforms.

RPGamer

I managed to get the save files uploaded to the cloud on my old phone, but the "restore purchase" button is grayed out on the new phone and it won't let me click it. Also, I get error code 9 when I try to download the save files to the new phone (probably because it won't let me restore purchase). I only have one Google account and both phones are connected to it so I don't know what the issue could be

Edit: I tried having both phones connected simultaneously and I managed to get the save files transferred over to the new phone, but it still won't let me push the restore purchase button....maybe I don't need to, since it let me transfer the save files over?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Yes if you get your save files than it should work. Just try to play, if that works than it automatically transfered the purchase. Grey means it's already done

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I'm not sure that transfer of save file transfer licence, as you can transfer save file from full version device to demo and you wouldn't be able to enjoy full content. But, in menu about game you see if you have demo of full licence.