Suggestion about the Broken Crown of Tol

Tal - The ImorTal

A suggestion:
What about ceasing that automatic message "The curse of Tol is absorbing your life" when the character has enough death resistance to avoid completely the damage (in other words, when immunity is acchieved).

About the game, I'd just like to say it's fantastic and I think it should be released the remaining parts of the world map, and if possible more items, etc. For sure all the game fans are waiting for it. =)

Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Duck123

Loreseeker
I agree with this, I use the crown of top on my main mage and it gets to be kind of annoying, although it would be easier if you just had it pop up for the first in game day after getting the crown, unless you were really unobservant it would be hard to miss the health drain, message on your screen, and red warning in your combat log

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I'll look into it, there should be a tech update in a month or two (mostly about 64 bit builds) and this sounds easy enough to get implemented without trouble.

Tal - The ImorTal

DavidBVal":1rnxk7q5 said:
I'll look into it, there should be a tech update in a month or two (mostly about 64 bit builds) and this sounds easy enough to get implemented without trouble.

Awesome, David!

Just one more thing:

If this is really going to happen, I think it would also be very useful and awesome if you could have a look at the Journal update about this quest. There's an update missing in the Journal for when we get the real Crown.

The problem is that after getting it, the Quest Journal still says that we had found the false one, and that we should look for the right one further inside the temple.

So, I see this Journal update for this quest like something that is still "pending" in the game and at the same time I see very good opportunity to explore this journal update. When getting the real Crown, something very nice could be put in the Quest Journal, like for example:
"I had successfully obtained the Broken Crown of Tol. It is possible to feel huge powers coming from this unique artifact."
Well, anyway, it's just a suggestion. For sure, you can come up with a much better idea for the journal.

Thanks again and best regards!