Unable to buy the complete license on App Store

DaniConfi

Good afternoon,
I am a new player, since I really like the game I thought to buy it. I have an iPhone XS Max and I tried buying from the "Store", I checked the payment, it redirected me to the App Store and it says that I have to verify my account with the CV code, I inputted it but it did not work.

What could I do?

Thank for the support

DC

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, this is something entirely Apple related, they added new forms of authentication for users a week ago... if you got an error during verification you need to contact Apple or use google to search for that error.

I wish I could help you more, but it's not something that is in my hands, sorry.

DaniConfi

Thank you for your answer, I will wait and try again later, I hope the problem is not of the app that have to be updated. I also hope that the store will fix it. In the meantime I will play as a rogue! :D

Thanks again for this wonderful app, I have been looking for this kind of app since a year!

DC

Update 13.03.2019: Today, doing the same procedures of the past days, I was able to purchase the whole game. Thank you for the support. Best regards.