Hirge Has Disappeared

LMBurke

I last used Hirge a couple of months ago. Been using Grissenda as my day-to-day companion. I went to use Hirge today for a change of pace and found that she is gone. Can’t find her anywhere. She’s not at the temple or at the altar of the 3 in New Garand, she’s not at the Inori location. I don’t have a house yet. I completed the quest Restoring the Faith. The quest Three versus Eleven shows as failed. A post suggested resting for 12 hours at an inn at NG, when Hirge should reappear. That didn’t work. I need her to get access to the temple in NG so that I can get trained in Spiritual Ward plus it would be nice to have her in certain other situations as well. Can I get her back for the character I’m playing now or is she gone forever?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
LMBurke":f969atlb said:
I last used Hirge a couple of months ago. Been using Grissenda as my day-to-day companion. I went to use Hirge today for a change of pace and found that she is gone. Can’t find her anywhere. She’s not at the temple or at the altar of the 3 in New Garand, she’s not at the Inori location. I don’t have a house yet. I completed the quest Restoring the Faith. The quest Three versus Eleven shows as failed. A post suggested resting for 12 hours at an inn at NG, when Hirge should reappear. That didn’t work. I need her to get access to the temple in NG so that I can get trained in Spiritual Ward plus it would be nice to have her in certain other situations as well. Can I get her back for the character I’m playing now or is she gone forever?

She should still be appearing by the street altar in NG. Can I see a screenshot of that spot, and also of your journal entry for Restoring the Faith?

LMBurke

Just to make sure, I got into every corner of the area around the NG altar to try to detect Hirge but still no Hirge.

Attachments

• E47E62E2-26A9-44AF-838D-3B015998FDFA.jpeg
    E47E62E2-26A9-44AF-838D-3B015998FDFA.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 493
  • 80B13D6F-1544-40D3-A7CA-F8EB3297A38C.jpeg
    80B13D6F-1544-40D3-A7CA-F8EB3297A38C.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 493

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Hirge indeed doesn't appear anymore at the altar or in the temple if you failed Three vs. Eleven. She should, however, still appear in your house (in New Garand as well as Nivarian). So get one of these houses and you will be fine.