Maze of lamth levl 2 and orb quest

MereAlien

Here is my map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1672102967

I got one orb, the spider was in the green room and I think the renegade was in the NE one. I did not get a warning, my bags were not full because I had the bag of holding. The one I thought my bags might have been full was the Mausoleum one. That was much earlier in the game. I definitely looted that corpse well before I got the quest, and when I went back with the quest, it was empty, so maybe, because I didn't have the quest yet, it didn't warn me? Or maybe, since I had already looted it, the remains didn't appear? I don't know. It's possible I didn't realize its significance, because I didn't have the quest, and left it somewhere else, but the orb, I just did that level tonight, and definitely only got one orb.

p4ran0id

Staff member
What does the quest journal says? Normally the item is only available after getting the quest. If you didn't get the quest, there should be no quest items in the loot. So just get the quest and go to that point again.

MereAlien

I have the quest, I turned in the one orb I got to the minotaur priestess and she wants the other one.

As for the Restless Dead quest, I have it, I can go to the vault where his remains are supposed to go, but I can't get the remains.

Xen

Loreseeker
For the Restless Dead, maybe you forgot to fight the Ghost of Sir Morfados at night time. You can find him in South Jabal Hills at night after you got the quest from Warriors' Guild in Mercia.

MereAlien

OMG, thanks. That was the problem with Restless Dead! Whee!

I am a completionist when it comes to quests.

I love this game, BTW. Elements of all of the classics in it. Dink Smallwood, Avernum, etc.

Duck123

Loreseeker
If you can’t complete the Minotaur quest I find it more worth while to kill the king and the high priest, you get great rewards :cool: