Rogues & Duel skill

Ungod

I keep reading posts where people advise Rogues to pick up "duel".

I'm a member of the Warrior guild and it says duel is War/Cleric only. Am I missing something or did this get changed in the past and people are working from old info?

Appreciate it

p4ran0id

Staff member
Who told you that? Duel is not possible for Rogue. Also warrior guild is not the best decision for a rogue...

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
The only results I found from people using "Rogue" and "Duel" together in past posts are people who spelled "Dual" wrong when they were talking about their dual wielding rogues. Did you maybe confuse those two too?

I also checked the wiki history after that and even in 2016 the Duel page had only Cleric and Warrior as possible classes, so Duel was never an option for Rogues. Not even in the very early stages of the game.

I don't know where you found that information, but it's completely wrong. Besides, Duel wouldn't even be that good of a skill for Rogues.

Ungod

It probably was some people confused with duel/dual and I just took it at face value.

I think it might have been a Reddit post or two as well.

I just should have paid attention. Saw something associated with my question and put blinders on.