Secret Achievements

freez

im sick of not finding all the Secret Achievements (4 missing) assuming 3 of them are just donation Achievements,
i have done the undermother and the evil ending ones what is the last one im missing please help

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Can you post a list of all the achievements you have already? I have almost all the achievements myself
(only 250 hours and the unweakened Undermother left)
so I can compare it with my list then to see which one you are missing.

freez

BattleLord":wrd1nnav said:
Can you post a list of all the achievements you have already? I have almost all the achievements myself
(only 250 hours and the unweakened Undermother left)
so I can compare it with my list then to see which one you are missing.

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
Since the "250 hours with one character" achievement isn't in the list I assume that's the one you are missing. It's a bit strange though since this achievement isn't secret for me. The other three are indeed certainly the donation ones.

freez

BattleLord":2ggv0xjs said:
Since the "250 hours with one character" achievement isn't in the list I assume that's the one you are missing. It's a bit strange though since this achievement isn't secret for me. The other three are indeed certainly the donation ones.
well if unlocked its no longer a secret. you mean it was unlocked before you got it?

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
hexar021":37ggkkg5 said:
well if unlocked its no longer a secret. you mean it was unlocked before you got it?

Well, I haven't unlocked it yet, it's just grayed out for me. But I can read it clearly, it isn't a secret achievement for me.

Perhaps it's a secret in certain versions of the game but not in others?

freez

BattleLord":2osqo1ye said:
hexar021":2osqo1ye said:

Well, I haven't unlocked it yet, it's just grayed out for me. But I can read it clearly, it isn't a secret achievement for me.

Perhaps it's a secret in certain versions of the game but not in others?
nahh probly a bug. do you use an iphone