The Beggar

Renjr84

Guys, I just came back to this game from being away a few months so I'm playing as a high ranking mage all the new quests

So my question is where is the most likely spot for the beggar to hit me and adaon up to start his quest...I dont waaaa ant to roam all over Varsilia

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
There is no easy way to find the beggar. I had the same problem with my high level warrior when this quest just came out. I got luciky and quickly found the messenger, but it took me really long to find the beggar.

If you really don't want to walk around too much, you can always go to Lannegar and keeping checking the closest random encounter spawn places while sleeping in the inn until you find him. Gold shouldn't be a problem at that level anymore anyway. Though it can still take a while if you get unlucky.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Nivar Wetlands has the highest probability for random encounter spawns (2x 100%). So constantly travelling between Nivarian and Rhöneis (and resting in either city upon arrival) should be the quickest way to encounter the beggar. It may still take some time if you are unlucky.