I killed everyone in temple of blood, but the cage won't open

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
What does your journal say about the quest?

It might be a glitch... a couple other players reported the same issue. Try to get out of the area and return when it's respawned. In any case I'll make sure the quest gets unstuck on next update.

LSandy

It says the Baron is dead, save the sister in the cage. I tried the 'get out and return', didn't work.

p4ran0id

Staff member
LSandy":1vf200zq said:
It says the Baron is dead, save the sister in the cage. I tried the 'get out and return', didn't work.

How did you do that? Have you only changed the map? It takes 6-12h to reset an area, maybe you should try to leave, rest and come back again.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Starting on next update, when you approach the cage it will open if you already killed the Baron. It should open automatically, but sometimes long scripts and a "hiccup" from the phone handling other tasks can cause glitches like this.

Xen

Loreseeker
To minimize the posting I just want to add, the icon for Flaming Warhammer is the same as Iron Hammer.

LSandy

p4ran0id":3c8098tr said:
How did you do that? Have you only changed the map? It takes 6-12h to reset an area, maybe you should try to leave, rest and come back again.

The temple will reset immediately after you leave, but without the two bosses only everyone else. And one can't leave, rest and come back after get in the castle. Unfortunately I'm playing casual, my last rest save was days ago :( I'll wait for the update, don't want to do all over again.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The Beta is rolling out, should reach testers in a few hours. You can become an android tester here. If it says the testing program is full, you can try again tomorrow.

LSandy

Thanks. downloaded it, the door is still closed. Do I need to do the quest again?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Do a quicksave outside the temple, upstairs, then allow some monsters to kill you. Reload your quicksave and enter the temple, it should work.