Level 25 Warrior Build - The Berserker

Comrey

Translator
Wilfrid":11qv18qa said:
Why does he have Int 2, Awa 3, Per 2 ?

He only needs Int 1, Awa 1, Per 2 for Precision Crit and Duel

I see 3 Awa gets you an extra armour point though.

Also, how with Hirge as sidekick , how would he find secrets and do you just ignore traps and hope she heals you?

Sorry assuming he's not active on forum, answer would be great though or from anyone !

New player here sorry ! I'm looking for a good warrior build (1H or 2H makes no diff to me) but I rarely use potions and scrolls so will suffer without Hirge or Adaon I guess , not sure which

Hi mate, sorry for the incredibly slow reply, you're right that I've not been active lately, hopefully you still are. If not, at least I'll answer the question for the sake of answering.

Awareness 3 was indeed for the armour point, and the usual benefits of having decent awareness for quests and such. Intelligence and Personality are at 2 mainly for quests and because I don't like the idea of my character being a complete neanderthal lmao.

Hirge is a great sidekick, and with the amount of HP I had I could practically just walk straight into any trap I wanted and be fine, so yeah. Finding secrets was a bit difficult, but not impossible to randomly stumble upon them (RNG is RNG after all).

Game has probably changed a lot since I last played so I'm looking forward to getting back into it again.

Andre27

Loreseeker
I don't know how it was back then, but you only need to find secrets once anyways, atleast now. Unless you mean some other secret than secret doors? I'm not too experienced in the game yet.

If you don't mean something else though then you can just sit there and wait until the secret reveals and that's that. There are only so many secret doors after all anyways.

Tochikawa

With this build did you complete the Ark? If so what ending did you choose? With this build I'm unable to kill the Dimensional Parasite.