The Undermother o Flame Prophet? La Inframadre o La Profeta del Fuego?

Santimir

Estoy haciendo la misión de la hija prodigio, y estoy en la parte donde debería matar a la Profeta pero eh visto que si lo hago la inframadre me dirá que la sangre de los archimagos no es especial, pero la profeta no parece ser mala, cual debería elegir para matar?

I am doing the mission of the daughter prodigy, and I am in the part where I should kill the Prophet but I have seen that if I do the inframadre will tell me that the blood of the archmage is not special, but the prophet does not seem to be bad, which Should I choose to kill?

Atomos

The Undermother is one of the optional superbosses. You can get flame prophets help, but the most difficult challenge, and all spoils are available only if you defeat both of them ;)

BOSTACH

You can kill the prophet and then leave the quest... When you get WAY stronger like lvl 23 go report to the underground mother and choose to kill her...

RandomTank

A bit confused by the Wiki explanation,

Can you only get the pendant if you let The Flame Prophet Live?

Also..

Can I only learn the information about my bloodline if I let The Undermother live?

I don't mind killing either there's no sentimental connection for me to giant creepy crawlys :D I just don't wanna kill both for the good loots, and end up learning nothing... Is there any benefit besides the pendant/Help to letting either of the evils live on into the End Game?..

Thanks.

p4ran0id

Staff member
No to both

The flame pendant is a drop after killing the flame prophet.

About the information, there are other ways to get that information, with INT 5 or PER 6 your "grandfather" (ghostly figure) will also share that Intel with you.