Other mobile RPGs

Avion

Translator
I enjoyed The Bard's Tale quite alot. It's quite cheap and is actually a really good game, just gets a bit grindy after some time. Oh, and it is quite huge, something like 3 gb.

BOSTACH

Just a quick reminder because im not sure if im allowed to talk about it here... You can emulate a lot of games on your phone like Diablo 2(which im currently playing on my phone) and the original fallout and many more just search on Google or YouTube for tutorials but beware these stuff usually contain viruses

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
BOSTACH":3hqe1eq1 said:
Just a quick reminder because im not sure if im allowed to talk about it here... You can emulate a lot of games on your phone like Diablo 2(which im currently playing on my phone) and the original fallout and many more just search on Google or YouTube for tutorials but beware these stuff usually contain viruses

It's fine to talk about emulation as long as no link to anything not legal is provided.

I've mentioned myself replaying early Wizardry games that way. The problem with most PC emulation is controls, everything on screen looks very small. Console versions tend to play better on Android.