Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Cleric

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldos

Hello
I'm looking for a class for the endgame which is easy to play.
Can the Gleric keep up with the warrior at demm killspeed in the endgame?
I later just want to go through the dungeon with little effort
I just want to watch TV and farm by the way ep

Sorry google translate

p4ran0id

Staff member
Easiest? Than it's a cleric with a warrior guild. Best survivor ever. Benefits from warrior skills and can heal himself.

Keldos

Thanks for the answer, but I have read that the Cleric is not really stronger from a certain level? a warrior scales better at a high level? 30+?

p4ran0id

Staff member
Each character has his pro and contra.

Most damage is a meele rogue, but it's a glass Canon, really hard to play.
Easiest character to play is the warrior and paladin. Paladin is a bit more complicated, but also can survive longer.

More complicated to play is rogue archer, mage or pure cleric (supporter with battle pray and Co), at least for the Ark.

Sewer of Horror for example is better to solve with mage summoner and hirge with advanced skills. That combo is nearly indestructible ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Keldos":gtld9l5v said:
a warrior scales better at a high level? 30+?

Completing every quest in the game plus doing dozens of TH quests and adding some grinding will take you to level 22-24, level 30+ requires insane grinding as XP required after 20 is very steep.

Duck123

Loreseeker
I think mage is easiest to play late game (at least I completed every quest in the game at the lowest level I’ve ever had with it) I managed to beat every quest with a level 20 mage compared to my level 23 warrior and 24 warrior cleric

Helgrin

I feel like mage is the best end game character. If you'll get tesla wand and wand mastery you can kill steel spiders without damage. Also, get lesser summoning lvl 1. This little guy can take care of unlimited amount of battle droids and steel wizards. Thunder is also really good

BOSTACH

Dont ever choose the rogue class because of tow factors...
1 THE ARK IS UNBEARABLY HARD
2 you will have a better chance of getting into a car accident than finding a Kevlar vest

p4ran0id

Staff member
BOSTACH":3pq747xm said:
2 you will have a better chance of getting into a car accident than finding a Kevlar vest

Well, if you try to find it while driving a car, definitely...

Don't grind and drive ;)

Ps: that happened to me more than once when Pokemon go came out. A bunch of idiots played that while driving a car

Shane Ross

mage can easily grind the ark(as long as u get Tesla emitter or Tesla rod, and robots are ur lesser summoning's best healer, it can survive facing a steel spider and a robot ) and SOH(elemental enemy are mages best friend ). The forbidden pit may be a bit hard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.