[Help] Many missions, but I do not have enough power to fulfill them

Jibaholic

I think Precision Strikes and Massive Criticals are overrated, at least for Warriors. Save your character and retrain your skills. You'll find your DPS will be higher following Duel + Heavy Hand + Flurry. (Note that Flurry has to be active for it to raise your DPS). At level 24 or so, maxing out PS + MC gets me about 4.5 DPS for 12 skill points. I can max out HH for 6 and get 5.3ish DPS.

As you get to be higher level you may start to have room for all 5 skills, but you're still probably better off with Magical Training and Bloodlust for breaking stun.

p4ran0id

Staff member
For normal or 2h,yes,but for a speed build (light weapon with flurry) it's really effective!

BOSTACH

Hey... Pssst... Theres an item that's only limited to rogues which lets you stun enemies for 12 seconds and its a bug :)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
BOSTACH":jx4kjdza said:
and its a bug :)
And already reported and solved, so you must not update to newer versions if you want to exploit it.

p4ran0id

Staff member
BOSTACH":cumg76gz said:
Hey... Pssst... Theres an item that's only limited to rogues which lets you stun enemies for 12 seconds and its a bug :)

OH boy... You couldn't be more OT, maybe you read the whole topic first next time. The discussion was about a warrior light build, of course other characters have many benefits too, but that's not what OP asked. ;)