Spoiler - Final Quest Bug? Can't progress.

Mighty Wombat

I have entered the Command Bridge but the forsaken are just standing there static and can not be interacted with. The Magistrate is not in the room from what I can tell.

The Ark quest reads that I have started a debate with the forsaken and the barriers are up either side of the bridge. However there is no conversation box and nothing in the room can be interacted with.

Is this a game ending bug or does anyone have any ideas?

(So frustrating as this IS the best Android game I've ever come across.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Mighty Wombat":1st97h93 said:
I have entered the Command Bridge but the forsaken are just standing there static and can not be interacted with. The Magistrate is not in the room from what I can tell.

The Ark quest reads that I have started a debate with the forsaken and the barriers are up either side of the bridge. However there is no conversation box and nothing in the room can be interacted with.

Is this a game ending bug or does anyone have any ideas?

(So frustrating as this IS the best Android game I've ever come across.

Is it possible that your game was force-closed in the middle of the conversation? It's the only way it could be saying that in the journal...

You'll need to reload from your last save to make it work, I am afraid.

Mighty Wombat

Thanks that worked.

Loaded Autosave from entering upper floor and had same issue, so loaded one from outside the Ark and that worked fine. Many thanks.

Off to the sewers now.......