BOSTACH

I recommend melee rogue but you gotta be really careful
Weapons:
-1 stiletto/death claw(death)
-2 icicle /primal icicle(frost)
-3 bluesteel poison dagger(poison)
-4 magma shortsword (fire)
-5 sonet (spirit)
for lighting damage i recommend sticking with the sword that you get from lannegare valley there's not a good lighting dagger till like the end of the game
Armor:
Its really variable and hard to decide but i recommend you to get the lion skin cuirass

NOTE:these weapons are what you will mostly use throughout the game but you will find stronger weapons like queen's heart in Late-game

v2kEEn

BOSTACH":3b1r2xn9 said:
I recommend melee rogue but you gotta be really careful
Weapons:
-1 stiletto/death claw(death)
-2 icicle /primal icicle(frost)
-3 bluesteel poison dagger(poison)
-4 magma shortsword (fire)
-5 sonet (spirit)
for lighting damage i recommend sticking with the sword that you get from lannegare valley there's not a good lighting dagger till like the end of the game
Armor:
Its really variable and hard to decide but i recommend you to get the lion skin cuirass

NOTE:these weapons are what you will mostly use throughout the game but you will find stronger weapons like queen's heart in Late-game

thx but ima stick with an archer

p4ran0id

Staff member
There is not so much choice at low level, take what you find

v2kEEn

i just got rapid fire what other advanced skills should i get

jesters bow or wyrmslayer

where would be a good place to grind im lv 7

Theben

I've made the companion switch from Hirge to Adeon with Max Archer. Nice to have ranged help!

BOSTACH

Listen... If you want a strong build and mix use grissenda or hirge (i recommend grissenda if you are a rogue) and never count on adaon, get precision shot and boom you are a strong archer just by archery rapid fire and precision shot just don't forget to focus on agility and awareness and don't increase strength

p4ran0id

Staff member
And don't forget massive critical.

Also be aware to keep distance to your enemies, archer can't hit if the enemy is too close. Sprint or kick lvl 1 is helpful here to get some distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.