EK maintains replay fun? Thoughts?

VDX_360

Staff member
A bit of meandering post.

I took a bit of a breather from EK and played a few other online, mobile friendly games. Not to sound too critical, but collectively the games were lacking. Too easy. Too short. Too boring. Even the paid ones. And especially the paid ones that hawk in-app-purchases like a drunk carny at the county fair.

So I found myself drifting back to EK. Starting from scratch. The game holds up. Sure, I know every quest option, heck, I played the game so much that I even found the Invisible Swamp Donkey. But despite that, the game is holding up pretty well. Still fun to crack goblin heads and raid orcs dungeons.

I'm curious to hear other player's thoughts about the re-play value of EK.

VDX_360

Staff member
Aussie Dude":3qkwap5a said:
What hell hell is New Garland?
It's New Garand's sister City, two maps west of Freeport. That or it's how moderators type after too much Friguld Rum.

(BTW, Freeport isn't in the game, neither is any maps west of it, just in case someone gets really confused).

Lolerescut

VDX_360":pv723ful said:
Aussie Dude":pv723ful said:
What hell hell is New Garland?
It's New Garand's sister City, two maps west of Freeport. That or it's how moderators type after too much Friguld Rum.

(BTW, Freeport isn't in the game, neither is any maps west of it, just in case someone gets really confused).
Stop drinking the friguld rum get cognaic its good for the soul and doesnt interrupt your thinking like friguld rum