EK Development: Version 1.2 is complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Still working on the iOS 12 issue... it is very hard to fix, to the point of all the testing eating up my whole time until now.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like iOS 12 issue is solved. Apple users will get an update with the fix (1.2.1110) in around a week, very likely before the official release of iOS 12.

This fix required me to update a lot of the game internal components and libraries, hence my interest in releasing a test update to make sure other platforms aren't affected. So far the "renewal" seems to have improved stability statistics on Android.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There will be a technical update this week for iOS devices only. It deals with the curved edges on the iPhoneX screen, and theoretically it'll also make it work on all future curved-screen devices. Other users shouldn't notice any difference, except a small performance optimization on iOS 12.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
The update is rolling out (1.2.1115), and for consistence purposes I released it on all platforms, adding some fixes here and there and building using the latest library versions on all components.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Technical update 1.2.1118 will be rolling out for all platforms through the next week, see the changelog for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.