Glitches?

Lolerescut

MikeB":r52x4g6t said:
Ok, let's try to sort this out.

1) The quest Spicing Things Up has no influence on your reputation with the Loreseekers, irrespective of the quest path you choose. The closed grates inside the Great Library are supposed to open once Forgotten Lore is completed, but you may need to rest at an inn before this takes effect. The reputation of +15 you mentioned is only necessary if you want to learn skills from Gebadi. There's no reputation check for Secrets of the Dead or The Lost Coven whatsoever.

2) There are certain areas where enemies respawn at a constant rate. The Ghosts and Wraiths in Deadwood are one example. You will only get the full XP when killing them the first time after entering the map, while each repawned enemy will only yield a minimal amount of XP. This is intentional to prevent too easy XP farming.
However, the Corrupted Sabercats in Fögas Forest do not belong to this kind of enemy. I'm not sure what's going on there.
i believe he ment where you do the misson above the devil lawyer if you farmed there sabrcat respawn as well

Lolerescut

RPGamer":143nqkuy said:
MikeB":143nqkuy said:
What does your journal say about Forgotten Lore? Is it marked as completed, or maybe got stuck somewhere?

If it is completed and the grates are still closed after sleeping at an inn, then this may indeed be a bug. But let's first rule out all other possibilities.

Forgotten Lore is marked as completed in my journal, and I stated earlier, I even returned later to see if the grates we're open.....they weren't, but I guess I'll check again when that character is near New Garand
Try to talk to anton again it happend to me but with the girl she fllowed me but it was considered as mission completed until i talked to her again could be the same issue but with anton insteas and make sure you completed the quest forgotten lore with her being alive and not dead