Pls explain some words i cant understand.

Shinigami

1.Whats "the ark" people talking about?
2.In some topics especially build recommendation topics people write below their build something like these:
Military-archer
Gladiator
Tank
War cleric and ect. What do they mean?
3. How people can beat the game too fast? I saw a topic yesterday says something like that"i beat the game in 6 hours at ironman difficulty".

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
1. The_Ark_of_Lothasan

2. People like to call their characters' build with some names. These names aren't "hardcoded" anywhere, but just people's idea what their build stands for, i.e. how they feel about their character.

3. No one can beat game in 6 hours, no matter what level of difficulty. There's simply too much to do, even if you know exactly what to do, when, in what order, etc. Just travelling from location to location (and all of them in order to complete quests, without any fight, without actually doing quests) would take more time than that.

Maybe it was referred to some quest, or something else you didn't get right. Not sure...

p4ran0id

Staff member
Shinigami":3asprt47 said:
2.In some topics especially build recommendation topics people write below their build something like these:
Military-archer
Gladiator
Tank
3. How people can beat the game too fast? I saw a topic yesterday says something like that"i beat the game in 6 hours at ironman difficulty".

Well that's explain it upside down

3. Just think about it then you'll get it :lol:. How long does it take to get on the first pair of shoes without a help and how long does the same thing take you now ;) practice is everything!

2. It's kind of a classification to recognize the build.

1. Dude, maybe you should read the dialogs....

:roll:

Shinigami

p4ran0id":3pb6sh9x said:
Shinigami":3pb6sh9x said:
Military-archer
Gladiator
Tank

1. Dude, maybe you should read the dialogs....

:roll:
i read dialogues attentively. I dont know the ark because i havent completed the shards of fate yet.

VDX_360

Staff member
Seem all has been answered.

Anyone who says they've beaten the game in 6 hours is likely exaggerating. The time it takes to run all the quests with a debug level character is pretty high so for a normal player, a 6 hour game time suggests a hacked game (which is prohibited from being discussed on the forum!).