It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:13 pm 

Grim Rapper wrote:
But if you renamed it like that, it seems that I'm just a mega troll that just doesn't care about everybody's enjoyment by making a huge thread about the latest update content (which is not my intention when writing it)

Please, don't take things so personally, I mean, this spoiler thread title change.

We have policy that everything in forum that contains spoilers needs to be labeled as such, either within posts with spoiler BBcode, or, in this case, within thread title, as it had label spoiler free in the beginning (and technically speaking, changing thread title is done by changing title of first post of thread, this is how phpBB works, nothing else).

This isn't done "to you" so to say, it is just forum policy and would be applied to anyone's posts or threads.

I understand that you envisioned this thread differently, but this is how thread developed. No one accuses you for that, even if I think word accuses isn't appropriate, but at the moment I'm lacking other word.

Also, please, don't make this thread in who's good or bad moderator discussion. You can use as many colors as you like, if you ask me, if I can read it, I will read it. If not, I'll force my self to read it, just to check if there's maybe some forum rule broken, or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:31 pm 
EK Developer, Admin

Agreed, the idea of a spoiler-free thread was great actually, original post is great, but at the end of the day if someone clicks on something labeled as spoiler-free and that explains all the lore about Tol, vampires in the game, etc, something is amiss :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:57 pm 
Loreseeker

BTW I like the sprite for the Vampire's armor :) hope the player can use armors with other colors too like Ashen with black, Blessed with sky blue or navy blue, and Myrosian/Thuramiam/Jeweled with violet/purple. Maybe for chainmails too. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:11 pm 

Alan_SP wrote:
Also, please, don't make this thread in who's good or bad moderator discussion. You can use as many colors as you like, if you ask me, if I can read it, I will read it. If not, I'll force my self to read it, just to check if there's maybe some forum rule broken, or not.

???
I didn't really care about p4ran0id's opinion in the first place, neither comparing him to moderator discussion because of it. The reason that I bring the "Moderator"-esque argument is because the unknown reason on my post get moved from General Forum to Feedback since I didn't suggest anything nor give my alternative idea on the update

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:15 pm 

After this update i think Hirge my new favorite companion. Duel, Heavy Hand, Heal and use ur character as tank its OP.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:48 pm 

I always played with Hirge for the extra heals, but yeah, now shes an absolute beast. 8-)

i'd love if the enemies in sewer of horrors had scaling levels so it would always be a challenge to your character as you grow stronger.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:49 am 

Grim Rapper wrote:
I'd never thought that Adaon has a different side of him the entire time, even though the community has been shit-talking him from the beginning of the beta (I'm looking at you VDX)

Adaon robs you in your sleep. His back story does not alter my trust issues with him. NEVER FORGET!!!.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:52 am 

Serghiy wrote:
After this update i think Hirge my new favorite companion.

A healing based Hirge with Duel is quite a beast. Her only way to use mana is to heal, avoids the awkward Might issues. To be fair, Hirge with Duel and Might active is pretty high DPS..... too bad she always uses Might on Level 1 goblins.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:23 am 
Loreseeker

VDX_360 wrote:
too bad she always uses Might on Level 1 goblins.

I don't mind her using Might on goblins, it doesn't cost that much mana or time. Using Might on fire elementals and demons however is a bigger annoyance of mine.

VDX_360 wrote:
His back story does not alter my trust issues with him.

For me his backstory didn't give me any sympathy for him either. However, what did gave me a lot of respect for Adaon was the way he stood up against his uncle at the end of that quest. It really shows how much he has grown as a character.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm 

Yes... healing enemies is a bit worse than overkill on goblins.