Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

thechecko

Translator
*Language: Italian
*Location of the problem: Quest 'Key to the past'
*Wrong text: Ho scoperto che mio nonno era Tremadan di Myros, un Arcimago imperiale che ha vissuto diversi secoli, molto potente. Ma tutto quello che ho lasciato a lui è questa chiave strano. Purtroppo, l'uomo che potrebbe mi hanno tutti parlato di questo problema è stato ucciso dai Forsaken. Una cosa che ho imparato è che vivere in una torre. Forse in una grande libreria si possono trovare riferimenti ad esso, o alla torre dove viveva. Ci sono biblioteche nelle capitali dei Reami, ma l'accesso ad essi non è facile.

*Suggested resolution:Ho scoperto che mio nonno era Tremadan di Myros, un potente Arcimago imperiale che visse diversi secoli fa. Ma tutto quello che mi p rimasto di lui è questa strana chiave. Purtroppo, l'uomo che avrebbe potuto dirmi di più a riguardo è stato ucciso dai Dimenticati. Una cosa che ho scoperto è che vive in una torre. Forse in una grande libreria si possono trovare riferimenti su di lui, o sulla sua torre. Ci sono diverse biblioteche nelle capitali dei Reami, ma l'accesso ad esse non sarà facile.

thechecko

Translator

(Remove the <P> or substitute with <p>)

(Remove the <P> or substitute with <p>)

(Replace [BLU] with [BLUE]. Sorry David, i know that you hate me for that :oops:)

(Replace capcace in capace)

thechecko

Translator

The great library in new Garand. Replace [Blue] with [BLUE]
(Sorry David....)

Quest Dark Matters. Replace esegunedo con eseguendo

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
*Language: Portuguese
*Location of the problem: Varannari Turtle Figurine in Folder Item 5 (Other 5)
*Wrong text: Figurino Varannari de Tartaruga
*Suggested resolution: Figura Varannari de Tartaruga

*Location of the problem: Varannari Cat Figurine in Folder Item 5 (Other 5)
*Wrong text: Figurino Varannari de Gato
*Suggested resolution: Figura Varannari de Gato

*Location of the problem: Ursan Figurine in Folder Item 5 (Other 5)
*Wrong text: Figurino Ursan
*Suggested resolution: Figura Ursan

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
I lost my old saves, so now I'm starting new game in portuguese and noticed some early translations mistakes.

*Location of the problem: Warrior's Guild captain in Kingsbridge ( line 3Q, file G9_mercenary in folder Conversation 02) "Do I look like one of those nobles..."
*Wrong text: Ha! pareço com esses nobrez almofadinhas?
*Suggested resolution: Ha! E eu pareço com um desses nobres almofadinhas?

*Location of the problem: Warrior's Guild captain in Kingsbridge ( line 4A, file G9_mercenary in folder Conversation 02) "Hey, don't talk like that about the Lords..."
*Wrong text: Ei, não fale assim dos nobrez...
*Suggested resolution: Ei, não fale assim dos nobres...

*Location of the problem: Warrior's Guild captain in Kingsbridge ( line 12Q, file G9_mercenary in folder Conversation 02) "The nobles only care about..."
*Wrong text: Os nobrez só se preocupam...
*Suggested resolution: Os nobres só se preocupam...

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
This one seems ironic, but it will sound better after correction. I couldnt find the folder location.

*Location of the problem: A Shady Traveller
*Wrong text: Viajante Sombrio
*Suggested resolution: Viajante Misterioso

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Last line replace [BLUE} with [BLUE]

IpWQTJe.png

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
*Location of the problem: The Undermother (file 'beastiary names' in folder 'Other')
*Wrong text: A Mãe das Profundezas
*Suggested resolution: Undermother

I noticed the name "undermother" is not translated to a "portuguese version" in any dialogue or journal quest of the loaded translated files. It just happens with the creature's name on screen when we go see her. So it's better to keep it as Undermother.

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
Language: Portuguese
Location: Jailers in Unknown Dungeon (file Bestiary/ folder Other) )
Wrong text: somehow 'jailers' is not translated to portuguese, but in EK uploaded files, it's already translated
Sugestion: replace 'Jailer' with 'Carcereiro'

FXBPqCD.png

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
*Language: All
*Problem: The file "I3_ark_elevator_down" seems to be missing / has never been translated.

*Language: German
* Problem: The dialogue of Alchemist Markus in Lannegar ("lannegar_alchemist") is somehow scrambled. The translation is correct, but the entries at the end of the dialogue are misplaced (probably happened during import into EK).