Elisse Urhad, Praetor Rongae, and Yamiba

Xen

Loreseeker
I'm curious about them, what will happen to them, and what will be the quests from them? I won't hold my breath for too long because David will work for the new game and will prioritize it after the updates for v1.2 but i'm hoping he would still develop E.K. not exceeding a year or two because I'll surely miss it.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
I'm also curious, and I hope the next update will come:
I - one bow or two strong bows (with banishment)
II - something related to the head of the seventh house in which Kardagis comments.
III - that Baron, I do not remember, there new garand, that you ask to schedule a meeting with him but the game says he would not have to.
IV - the old and initial mine of lannegar, this one is old, too curious! and the other npcs you quoted. Finally, I would like a darker place in EK, with monsters between level 18-23. I do not want icemist sewers to be the best place to do xp in the game and that is also the "reasonably difficult" place next to the ark. I want more, more challenge and difficulty, hehe

edit: I do not want EK to be finalized now, there are still a few missing details, more missing and I love this game, and how!

p4ran0id

Staff member
BrunoPlay":20icxj7a said:
Finally, I would like a darker place in EK, with monsters between level 18-23.

Darker than the pit?! I don't think it's possible :D

New bows are already promised. And about the seventh house, I would also like to get more about the background.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Another very important place that I forgot to mention, as you may have already seen ... the lower level of the icemist sewers, in front of the statue where you put the 3 rubys, there is this ladder that has a grill in front, no right to get off the same, guys, I'm extremely curious to know what there must be, really serious, an extended place and with strong monsters, would certainly be stronger monsters than we've ever seen.