EK League

p4ran0id

Staff member

Duck123

Loreseeker
We should have an ultimate challenge to see whose the best at exiled kingdoms, like having to do the soh with no potions for example, everyone who does it can post a video and the winners go on to a harder challenge

p4ran0id

Staff member
Duck123":2h2ykzig said:
We should have an ultimate challenge to see whose the best at exiled kingdoms, like having to do the soh with no potions for example, everyone who does it can post a video and the winners go on to a harder challenge

Well, 'the best' at that discipline would be probably that one

viewtopic.php?t=14699#p42035

Lvl 15, cleric, Iron Mode, finishing ark ;)

Ps: how about to add a 'legends' section to the wiki or forum :!:

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Well, I also have a clergyman in the hard difficult (same difficulty of iron man, but does not lose the save when he dies) finished in less than 80 days. that doing evil ending ...
(light spoiler)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Good job! One thing regarding your signature, you can put a direct link to your channel if you want, it is perfectly OK with the forum rules.

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Thank you David.
I am very grateful to be able to change the signature and put the direct link, I also intend to put the link of my Exiled Kingdoms group in whatsapp

Comrey

Translator
I got my Warrior to level 50 before I got tired of grinding the Sewers of Horror, but the most DPS I've been able to reach is only 186 I think. My max hit is nearly 400 when fully buffed, though, and at my most I have a whooping 2400HP so I can trigger Fury very easily. Roughly 240h playtime I think.

I'll show pics later when I'm not lazy.

kerchak

This is my level 70 warrior leveling up from level 35 in the sewer.

I'm Brazilian and I also participate in the BrunoPlay Whatsapp group!

En route to level 100.

By: Zion

DPS/\

p4ran0id

Staff member
Wow, every day a new surprise :shock:

Once again, respect, you also has a place at hall of fame! Never though that any player goes that far. Thumbsup!

Ps: adjusted the league, now you're #1