Player item and equipment ideas

Dimidium

Ring Of Wealth:

Could or even should an item exist that increases your odds at the drop tables? I like it as a mid level item idea. Ring of Wealth? That'd be pretty cool. A few % more gp perhaps.

Slick24

Isn't it great if your companion also have a backpack? So that you get extra slot for items and that way you're not the only one carrying everything?

Fud4723

I'd like to see one or two powerful off hand weapons available to warriors.. I keep finding really cool ones that my warrior can't equip.

Grim Reaper

Fud4723":12q9mhd3 said:
I'd like to see one or two powerful off hand weapons available to warriors.. I keep finding really cool ones that my warrior can't equip.

off hands are made for rogues, if u wanna wear off hands switch to rogue, otherwise use either 2 handed or shield and weapon.

Fud4723

Grim Reaper":2k3ymw7u said:
Fud4723":2k3ymw7u said:

off hands are made for rogues, if u wanna wear off hands switch to rogue, otherwise use either 2 handed or shield and weapon.

Well, there's at least one off hand weapon equippable by warriors.. I've got mine running around with Icicle and a Dirk.

Atomos

Fud4723":5ssmkcqk said:
Grim Reaper":5ssmkcqk said:
Fud4723":5ssmkcqk said:

Well, there's at least one off hand weapon equippable by warriors.. I've got mine running around with Icicle and a Dirk.
A really cool hatchet has become available to warriors with 1.0## version ;) . Keep looking.

Back on topic:

Potion of charm, which improves prices in shops would be cool :)

VikingOfAnarchy

Great ideas here, especially the increased inventory ideas.

Here's a few:

A single or multi-use item that will teleport you to a random spot in your current area.

A ring or cloak that will automatically cast Mage Armor (either using it's own spell, or triggering your mage's) when a mage is struck by an enemy. The effect is instant and affects the aforementioned first hit taken by the mage.

Boots of Speed.

Boots of Levitation, which would allow the player to travel a few feet off the ground. This would allow him or her to cross fire unharmed and to pass over traps without triggering them. They might also allow player to cross narrow streams/rivers without a bridge.

Crimson Chilsm

I would love to see a pawn shop in Friguld where all of my unique items go when I sell them. I've sold some good stuff out of desperation or by mistake that I'd like to buy back. I miss Sonnet haha.

Declan Duford

Scroll of Pickpocket: Yanks a random item within XX meter radius and places it in your backpack.

Portable Hole/Bag of Holding: Takes up one slot, but when clicked on opens another inventory screen.

Scroll of In-Fighting: Turns opponents against each other.

Scroll of Twinning: Creates a complete naked copy of your character that can serve as a buddy, but that can die.

Scroll of Boobytrap: Boobytrap an item and drop it. Offensive magic goes off by proximity.

Scroll.of Dizziness: Spins targets for X seconds, causing them to be dizzy for X seconds.

Potion of Reflect: Damage sustained is also reflected back at attacker.

Potion of X-Ray Vision

Bow of Boomerang: Arrows will have a return path.

Gloves of the Ram: Punch with tremendous force.