Throwing potions

Lolerescut

I was wondering if it is possible to make companions be able to throw a potion for main character vice versa would help tanky builds to have better healing rate

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
What throwing means to you? Companions can use potions you have in your inventory.

Lolerescut

I ment throwing them to us using them for others benifits example i have my 1 hand build warrior tank with massive max hp, hp potions dont heal me enough but if for example i used hp through my main character and then using my companion to both heal me it will double amount healed i believe it will also solve the complaints on paralysis as well not i have any complaints about those damned paralyisis

p4ran0id

Staff member
That would be similar to remove the cooldown for potions. That would destroy the game mechanics, so I don't think that's a good idea

Lolerescut

Not exactly ithe cooldown would still be 3 sec its more like doubling potions effects and price but hey what do ik the game is already great and thought this will make it easier for irnoman i mean you die you need to start all over again

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well, that's exactly the problem! Making easier to survive, would completely destroy the Ironman mode! And drinking 2 potions during the 3s cooldown, would nearly destroy the cooldown. That's too much and would destroy the game mechanics and make the cooldown for potions obsolete

Ps: it's like asking for Ironman competition (http://m.eu.ironman.com) to use a pedelec, swimming in a pool, and only to run around a block to make it easier.... :lol:

Xen

Loreseeker
Ironman mode is about moderation, perseverance and strategy, you will need to adjust your resources and be able to use skills to hamper your impending death that's all there is to it so if someone wants to play hard then I suggest hard mode, it is the same except for the fact that your character won't die.

Lolerescut

Ironman isnt hard but rathher annoying and a tine killer which doesnt work with me i dont have time to keep starting from the begining

Xen

Loreseeker
Lolerescut":2ozcbizq said:
Ironman isnt hard but rathher annoying and a tine killer which doesnt work with me i dont have time to keep starting from the begining

You wouldn't keep starting from the beginning if it isn't hard for you ;) unless you're using a phone which is like mine that always auto-close because of low RAM.