Attack Target

Exolisher

When I try to attack a specific target, it sometimes doesn't target the one Im facing instead targets the one that first touched me. Or am I doing something wrong?

Like when I try to stab (and proc assassinate) Healers my character will face another direction and mostly hit targets at its back or first to hit me or hits the strongest of the bunch. Its kinda annoying sometimes.

VDX_360

Staff member
MOD NOTE: Moved this to support due to possible issue with game targeting system.

The game --I think-- is designed to attack closest enemy, but once you're engaged with an enemy (hitting it or getting hit by it), that trumps the distance issue. Again, I think.

The exact situation in which which enemies get targeted will require review by someone with knowledge of the targeting code to see if what you report is expected.

The flip side, always targeting closest enemy, also has issues when you're attacking someone, esp if in duel, and another enemy moves in. Switching targets wouldn't make sense in that situation.

JarrenDrahn

I know on the pc version you can get around this issue by clicking a specific opponent with the mouse cursor. Perhaps a similar thing could be done for the mobile version? Tapping a specific opponent on screen targets them.