Sleep and relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dago

Hello,

Possible that I can sleep and take energy only in the city?
There is a mode to sleep in the wood or in dungeons?

JarrenDrahn

Yeah only the epic omelette gives extra recoveries. The game would be far too easy if you could sleep anywhere.

p4ran0id

Staff member
There are a few exceptions.
Labyrinth of Maze lvl 2, ork priest (costs 1 big emerald)
Ark of Lothasan, medical bay (costs 1 big battery)
Sewer of horror lvl 2
Iron dessert (where you meets Hirge first time)

Ps: and of course princess of the sea with a male character, at the end you can "relax" :D

Xen

Loreseeker
And you forgot the free bed in Southern Dragon Mountains

Dago

Thanks to those who answered me, thanks to those who have been sarcastic, it makes me realize how many less intelligent people are after me and makes me feel better

JarrenDrahn

Dago":36174rnn said:
Thanks to those who answered me, thanks to those who have been sarcastic, it makes me realize how many less intelligent people are after me and makes me feel better

I'm guessing you were referring to me with that last comment. I would like to point out I was in no way being sarcastic and I don't appreciate the hostile response and name calling to a genuine answer.

Objectively speaking, the game would be incredibly easy if you could sleep anywhere. It was discussed early on having a bed roll that could be used anywhere. The game developer and many others that played the game decided it wasn't a good idea as it would have removed any challenge or danger from the game.

If you do find the game too difficult, there is always casual mode which allows a small amount of passive healing, as well as the ability to save in dungeons.

p4ran0id

Staff member
I'll lock this topic before it escalates and violate the rules.

You got your answer, so there is no need for more.

You can only rest in towns and at the places Xen and I mentioned.
Also you can use an epic Omelette for healing and getting one recovery back (same as 6h resting)
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... c_Omelette

Status
Not open for further replies.