EK Translation - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsparrow

Hey, just some advice, pls make it available in Indonesian lang too, there are many gamers here who love RPG too and I'm sure your game will be loved so much here

Killpower

I can't translate in french, but i can read back. I contact the translater in french.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I am going to lock this thread as the instructions already explain how to sign up, contacting via PM to greendragon. Thanks.

hawkFex

EK Translation We need your help

Well the Dutch translation should be pretty gosh damn good I sent you all PMs.
The good thing about this system is you can all do a small part, so more translators for one language means less text to improve per person

Lissandragaren3

Hi,
I have a friend who can speak French fluent.. do you need a French translator anymore?
Contact me if needed

BOSTACH

DavidBVal":3usahs2m said:
I am going to lock this thread as the instructions already explain how to sign up, contacting via PM to greendragon. Thanks.
If you are a new, user by the time you read this you should know that Green dragon is no longer an active user so... Don't bother sending him a message

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
BOSTACH":172stpby said:
If you are a new, user by the time you read this you should know that Green dragon is no longer an active user so... Don't bother sending him a message

Not necessary so.

GreenDragon can (and does) receive e-mail notifications about new PMs. So, he doesn't need to check for new messages by logging to forum.

People who are interested to become translators should follow instructions in first post of this thread.

Please, don't send such mixed messages to potential translators.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Indeed Greendragon keeps adding new translators. The languages with the highest numbers of players are already complete so things are going slowly, but translation continues every day, and in about 2 weeks there will be an update with more translated files.

Killpower

Killpower":we1dz27g said:
I can't translate in french, but i can read back. I contact the translater in french.
No response of MP message of the French translator in April 2018 ? So where areyou in french localisation ?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
French translators have been contacted and added during the past year, not sure what happened in your case. I'll ask Greendragon. Did you send him a PM last April?

Status
Not open for further replies.