What's everyone do for a living!

Shep

I know there is alot of young people on here. But for the older people what do y'all do for a living

I drive a semi truck. This game is awesome. For passing the time sitting at a shipper or receiver

Board Troll

Shep":174a14r7 said:
I know there is alot of young people on here. But for the older people what do y'all do for a living

I drive a semi truck. This game is awesome. For passing the time sitting at a shipper or receiver

I'm a cryogenic engineering technician specializing in bulk delivery and FMCSA safety standards and regulations. In other words, a trucker. LOL

ProtectorKnight

i build cabinets for MASCO BCG merilatt brand out of culpeper Va. It's production work. Gotta go gotta go mentality.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This is a good place to announce that I left my previous job to dedicate fully to video-game development. I was the co-founder of an e-commerce company, but now adventure awaits me. the unknown! ;)

those of you that have supported me by purchasing the game: thanks! not only I'll be able to finish EK in the next months, but all the ideas for future games in my head will now come true :)

Either that, or I'll go to live under New Garand's bridge :D

Board Troll

DavidBVal":2oglrmn7 said:
This is a good place to announce that I left my previous job to dedicate fully to video-game development. I was the co-founder of an e-commerce company, but now adventure awaits me. the unknown! ;)

those of you that have supported me purchasing the game: thanks! not only I'll be able to finish EK in the next months, but all the ideas for future games in my head will now come true :)

Either that, or I'll go to live under New Garand's bridge :D

Congratulations David, and Troll be happy to share home under New Garand bridge with David most high, Maybe then, me convince you for make swampdonkey pet for trollkind.

Lonetraveler

I use to deal with customer service hut now I'm a Porter and I get paid to stay home unless I'm needed to fix anything at over 6 hospitals in nyc.