The princess of the sea - question

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Guys, please, don't kiss and tell. What's between lovers, best to stay between them.

webnetita

Good morning, I have a big problem. :)
I started the quest and I'm in front of the lever but unfortunately it still does not work. How should I do? Is it a bug?

Zaocide

webnetita":136vo5gk said:
Good morning, I have a big problem. :)
I started the quest and I'm in front of the lever but unfortunately it still does not work. How should I do? Is it a bug?
I guess you just spoke to the woman in actors' camp and she predicted your meeting with the princess.
You still need to actually meet her before retrieving her pendant :)

KieraofMyros

Spoiler Alert:
With the development of Archaelund hinting towards a generation of Batrax spawned by a 'certain adventurer' I have seen fit to ad-lib a solution for my own female adventurer resulting in a grateful curious lesbian kiss from the Frog Princess that, as a result of Batrax physiology, was enough to impregnate her thus fitting the pieces together, feel free to share your opinion and I hope you enjoyed.

Mod note: use spoiler tags for spoiler please

BattleLord

Staff member
Loreseeker
KieraofMyros":25zjsech said:
With the development of Archaelund hinting towards a generation of Batrax spawned by a 'certain adventurer' I have seen fit to ad-lib a solution for my own female adventurer resulting in a grateful curious lesbian kiss from the Frog Princess

Actually, since David kept it very vague in his description, the batrax don't even have to be the children of the hero in Exiled Kingdoms or the princess of the batrax. Just some random adventurer with some random batrax. That way the lore is still consistent even when your character was female or just didn't want to bang frogs. Although it's certainly refering to this princess of the sea scenario.

So if you would like to have them be your adventurers kids it could also be that your heroine married a Batrax after she retired or something.