Not open for further replies.

Arckien

basically tell me where you made money to depend on the level it was:

-level 5:
-level 10:
-level 15:
-level 20 or more:

Renothian

Bandits outside Freetown, those bows they drop rack it up pretty fast... At my mage level 13, they are mostly level 10...

Nezemis

I pref to farm in the Mausoleum, especialy when youre a mage. It fun just cause you have some troubles even when you master it, but you can get 4-6k gold or even more there easily without any pots, i', actualy lvled up there from 8 to 15. Also clerics have huge succes in this dungeon. Before this dungeon i just rush quests and only farm in Lannegar Mine for good start.
Mod note: removed complete quote. To keep the forum organized and orderly, refrain from quoting when a reply will suffice.

toopa

Translator
LvL 1-5 quests, Lannergar mine, wolf pelts
LvL 5-10 quests + selling (bad/useless) quest reward items, killing Outlaws arround Freetown
LvL 10+ Outlaws arround Freetown (Bows + Emeralds), Mausoleum
LvL 20+ no idea, but Mausoleum can get you up to 10k, usually ~5k

For Mausoleum, just get high death resistance and shock damage, fire damage works too. I think ice damage is okay too. Keep in mind that the good items (worth 1-2k gold) are in the harder area. There also are a lot of traps, so the best class for this area is the Mage... by far

deadcorpze

Lv 5 - skeletons near irazur tomb, hunt some bronze shield and shortsword of frost 200g each
Lv 10 - nilomar cape, hunt platemail armors and ursan charms. Easier if u have the ironfoot boots item
Lv 15 - the mausoleum, hunt scutums and blessed platemails. Sweet gold
Lv 20+ - sunken citadel, needs high armor and lightning resist to farm. Ashen armors cost 1.5k gold each and nets me around 4k - 15k gold per run plus lots of elixirs and mana pots. This dungeon is a gold mine. Very nice

VDX_360

Staff member
There's a lot of good stuff in this thread, but I'm surprised no one mentions running Town Hall Quests. You often have to run a dungeon you would otherwise have to run, but get a XP and gold bonus at the end. Of course, higher gossip chance makes it much easier to find the locations of target.

Joe Simon

Maze of Lamth has been the best place for me, especially the bag of holding, im pulling 8000- 12000 gold per run, that's clearing both levels and the royal minotaur section.

FQVBSina

As a rogue with high damage. I prefer to farm orc lair. Go straight for the king. One run should cost you next to no health at lvl 10-ish, that means with two rests you can farm a bag full of thunder or two hand bluesteel sword. It also means you should have almost nothing in your bag besides a recall scroll. Use dodge to tank the damage and let Grissenda take the rest since she can revive.
Orcs drop light potions that is nice health after 5+ runs to sustain each trip longer. Overall, each trip should net you at least 5000 - 7000 gold and it is close to town. I typically settle for shield of the storm (300), thunder (700), or bluesteel greatsword (525).
I have to try the freetown sometime, sounds promising also.

FQVBSina

Joe Simon":1o3yv9gj said:
Maze of Lamth has been the best place for me, especially the bag of holding, im pulling 8000- 12000 gold per run, that's clearing both levels and the royal minotaur section.
I can turn to fight the royal minotaurs after completing their quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.