Video walk-through of ALL the quests

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Warrior4u":34iumpot said:
Thanks for doing this. It's very helpful.

I'm stuck on the "A Key To The Past" quest.

1) I arrive at the tower with the key in my position.
2) I select option #2 (put your hand on the door and say...)
3) The "Say Tremadan" option isn't displayed. The only 2 options displayed are (1) Say Your Own Name & (2) Say Mellon

Am I missing something? Is there something else I need to do to have the "Say Tremadan" option to be displayed?

Please advise!

You have found the tower but your character hasn't been told about Tremadan's tower and its location yet, so he doesn't know it is related to that key at all. What does your journal say?

AhDeh

If you can't do the quest then look in the description, I always put the quest/part needed there (also the wiki link).
Now after doing all the guides I've noticed that I should've put that info in the video, because no one is looking down in the description :)

Live and learn I guess...

But feel free to ask questions if you are confused, I'm glad to help out.

Edit: I've finally started to work on the new quests, so quest walkthrough should be uploaded daily.

AhDeh

And now I've catched up! Thanks alot once again for these quests, The Sewer of Horrors was so damn hard sometime.

The Sewers of Horrors:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Feel free to use all these videos if you want in the Wiki pages, or somewhere else. I am just so happy I found this game by chance.

Ofcourse I will upload more quests when more quests are released.

Thank you!
/AhDeh

AhDeh

Thank you very much! Please if you have questions on any of the videos please feel free to post them here(or in the videos) and I'll answer as soon as I can.

AhDeh

I think most people will read it here, but I am sorry for the delay. Will update with the new quests next week, been occupied with exams (programming in C++) but finally that course is done and I will have a one month free time until next course starts.

Don't know how many times I've been asked when I will return and upload videos of the new quests (thanks everyone for the kind words both here and on my Youtube channel) and I will start working on new videos this monday + atleast one more tips and tricks.

So... hi again everyone :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I'm glad to see you around once more, I hope that exam went well!