Town Hall Quest - Skeleton of whatsisname was there twice!

Cuckoorex

I'll have to send you my save game file, but one of the town hall quests to kill a skeleton in the Lannegar Tomb, I went to the spot and there were two of them, same name! Quest journal only updated after killing them both.

VDX_360

Staff member
1) When you say "Lannegar Tomb" do you mean Ydaya Tomb, the tomb on the same map as Lannegar, or do you mean Lannegar mines? Just double checking.

2) Do you have the name of the skeleton? Should be in the your completed quest log?

3) Version of the game? Just to rule out this is a past issue that was resolved with a more recent update.

hmmm.... now if we can get two liches to appear...

Cuckoorex

Yes, Ydaya Tomb. Skeleton of General Tarih. He was supposed to appear in the SE most room. I have the most recent official update (no updates available in Play Store).

VDX_360

Staff member
Either the guy spawned twice (lucky you?) or one was a Town Hall Quest skeleton and the other was a random Rumor Spawn that just worked out to to be there... There are a few other minor oddities with some town hall quests that should be fixed in the next update (nearly complete testing as I type, knock on wood) so maybe this issue is resolved too.