Becoming a Loreseeker?

Wildawat

Loreseeker
Hey when you become a "Loreseeker" as in editor on the wiki, does that open up joining the Loreseeker in game in any way or is it just a cool title? I mean I'm happy to help edit either way, but it would be pretty sweet if it unlocked being a Loreseeker in game

Zeekoslav

I strongly believe your rank here on forum doesn't have anything with the game itself, if I'm correct loreseeker is just forum title for wiki editors and has nothing to do with game title.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
As Zeekoslav said, the forum titles have nothing to do with the actual game, although the idea is tempting... I guess we would have thousands of applications for Loreseekers within hours...

Zeekoslav

MikeB":1pbhlm9l said:
As Zeekoslav said, the forum titles have nothing to do with the actual game, although the idea is tempting... I guess we would have thousands of applications for Loreseekers within hours...
Title is called "loreseeker", David should hide lore books all over the map and make us search for them and if he could make lore books spawn randomly across so that no one can spoil the title since books spawn randomly.

Wildawat

Loreseeker
I'm not sure what these "Lorebooks" would be although they sound like a cool idea, but yea I'm guessing if there was a way to reward contributation on the wiki (which needs a little updating) in game contribution would shoot up