Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

Cuckoorex

Playing through as a Cleric and joined the Church... noticed that there is a teleport rune not marked in the Wiki in the New Garand Temple in the room where you can sleep that teleports you to the interior of the Hall of Wisdom in Nivarian.

Zeekoslav

I'd like you too add something to quest The Dead God.
In detailed walkthrough in the part where is written that you need to do townhall quests in order you could talk with bishop. my tip would be that people do townhall quest for Rhöneis (City) since raising reputation with them to friendly opens up boat ride to kingsbridge and maybe some other areas in next updates to come.

Kuratha

Staff member
Cuckoorex":128l1kez said:
Playing through as a Cleric and joined the Church... noticed that there is a teleport rune not marked in the Wiki in the New Garand Temple in the room where you can sleep that teleports you to the interior of the Hall of Wisdom in Nivarian.
Haven't joined the Cleric's Guild before so I didn't know this. I will look into getting this added. Thanks~

Zeekoslav":128l1kez said:
I'd like you too add something to quest The Dead God.
In detailed walkthrough in the part where is written that you need to do townhall quests in order you could talk with bishop. my tip would be that people do townhall quest for Rhöneis (City) since raising reputation with them to friendly opens up boat ride to kingsbridge and maybe some other areas in next updates to come.
This is good advice however its general advice so I won't be adding your suggestion to the Dead God page. I've been meaning to update the Tips and Tricks page and would probably put it there. Thanks for your suggestion~!

Zeekoslav

Before interacting with Tol, you should quicksave just in case and decide how you want to share the XP among your companions. It's a lot, so you might want to just dismiss them and keep all the XP for yourself. Back in Nivarian, talking to Bishop Bareid will give you 200 XP, because he doesn't believe your story but knows you got rid of the crown. You will also receive a Skill Point.

I'm still on the same quests and I saw this part which I think is unnecessary since companion is dismissed as soon as you enter the tomb with Tol.
"You will also receive a Skill Point" on the end is little bit misleading since you get skill point after you talk with Tol, this way people might think (I did) that you get one more skill point after you talk with bishop, so my suggestion is either remove that part or rewrite it so it means you get point after talking with Tol.

Kuratha

Staff member
Zeekoslav":6b06ohkd said:
I'm still on the same quests and I saw this part which I think is unnecessary since companion is dismissed as soon as you enter the tomb with Tol.
"You will also receive a Skill Point" on the end is little bit misleading since you get skill point after you talk with Tol, this way people might think (I did) that you get one more skill point after you talk with bishop, so my suggestion is either remove that part or rewrite it so it means you get point after talking with Tol.
Edited and updated. Gotta love the nuances of English grammer. Thanks~

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Zeekoslav":2smzu598 said:
Golden Cove
On this page there are no quests listed, so I think you should add quests:
Exotic Substances
The Snake Gang
That's because those quests are listed on the Friguld page. I know it can be misleading, but at some point we desided that each town or village should get its own page in addition to the page of the area in which they are situated. Correspondingly, all quests and NPCs related to the town or village will only appear there, not in the surrounding area.

Kuratha

Staff member
MikeB":gn8v6jg3 said:
That's because those quests are listed on the Friguld page. I know it can be misleading, but at some point we decided that each town or village should get its own page in addition to the page of the area in which they are situated. Correspondingly, all quests and NPCs related to the town or village will only appear there, not in the surrounding area.
To explain a little more about what Mike said: Although most of the towns are open-market, New Garand, Freetown, and Nivarian requires a separate loading screen. Therefore each town/village was made its own page making the wiki uniform and easier to navigate.
Keep on finding more things Zeek~

Cuckoorex

In every equipment category (Daggers, Longswords, etc) currently they all have apostrophes ("List of Dagger's") which is incorrect. They should be plural, not possessive.